ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fifteen inch wheel request pls..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Me & Jon used to have 15" Dyanamique wheels. My Mk1 172...
DSC01165.jpg
DSC01143.jpg
Jon_r's silver Cup 172...
1fb70231.jpg
685a8ac6.jpg
Chris

K20 EG Hatch
DSCN1638.gif

DSCN1633.gif

i have wound the fronts down more than that since too :)
now on 16" oz super turrismos though...

MKIII 138
dunno why but i prefer 15" wheels on clio`s than 16" ??

probably in a minority but this looks funkin awesome to my eyes.. proper cool little motor

DSC05721.jpg

i guess its like the lupo gti`s wheels perfect size for the car.

i love the turinis on the cup and refurbing them in anthracite would be cool but tired.. i may just plump for 15" wheels and some heavy lowering

bit like this...

newfolder113.gif

MKIII 138
btw any advatages of running 15`s ? i guess there cheaper for a start and weigh nowt if you get superlight variants

what tyres are best for say a 172 with 15" wheels ? oh and can you run track tyres like the slick type with only a few deep groves on ??

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
meggerman said:
btw any advatages of running 15`s ? i guess there cheaper for a start and weigh nowt if you get superlight variants

what tyres are best for say a 172 with 15" wheels ? oh and can you run track tyres like the slick type with only a few deep groves on ??

That's the only reason I have a set of 15's - much greater variety of quality track rubber is available.

MKIII 138
B&W car is the front 16" and rear 15" ?? or can you get turinis in 15`s ?

considering 17/18" wheels on a clio compromise handling and turn in, do 15" wheels improve over 16`s by that logic ?

Last edited:
  Ph1 172
meggerman said:
dunno why but i prefer 15" wheels on clio`s than 16" ??

probably in a minority but this looks funkin awesome to my eyes.. proper cool little motor

DSC05721.jpg

i guess its like the lupo gti`s wheels perfect size for the car.

i love the turinis on the cup and refurbing them in anthracite would be cool but tired.. i may just plump for 15" wheels and some heavy lowering

bit like this...

newfolder113.gif
Oi, thats my cup lmao.
thats somebody's photoshop of it, beacuse its a lot lower now runnong on fk's, will post a proper pic up of it tomorrow;-)

nathan