ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifth Gear 2nite....

BMW 320d M-Sport
R26 as the prize. I enter anyway! Ka's for girls and 'well groomed men'.....erm....

182 Cup
tbf to the caterham its a CDX which comes with rubbish tires.

Avon performance tyres is only reference I could find - still not everyday run of the mill economy tyres. Still, would be interesting to see it on R888's, got a feeling it might be so far behind.

RIP cup, now 172ph1
awesome car just a shame it was on s**tty 5th gear with a 2min slot.... who the hell do they think they are!!:mad:

Avon performance tyres is only reference I could find - still not everyday run of the mill economy tyres. Still, would be interesting to see it on R888's, got a feeling it might be so far behind.

They are economy tires. I cant be arsed to go up stairs and find the article in performance car but FL07 OUT is their long termer

They are economy tires. I cant be arsed to go up stairs and find the article in performance car but FL07 OUT is their long termer

yeh, they had it round brunters with the R500 and porka iirc

bit of a daft test, but you will always get people moaning.

it showed how briliant the 26R is, in not just dry conditions. any motor enthusiast would know/can see the tyres on the cat were not specced to the test and that it would be a different beast on perf rubber/in the dry