ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Filthy in the snow on Safari.... First proper pics!

RB 197 fatty
Had her a month now, and today has been the first chance iv had since to go out and take some real pics.(to the best of my ability anyway). So its filthy and surrounded by snow!

Only future plans i have in mind is maybe an exhaust system of some kind and some lowering really. However, in the back of my mind i have this small erge to get wheels done in white! Dunno. mmaybe someone can photo shop it for me?

But anyway, here she is. My racing blue 197 chav mobile! enjoy

Cue the 'i hate the tailpipes' and 'i hate the spoiler' remarks! theyre all welcome, because iv heard them before and couldnt care less..... i love it!!!! :D

...oh and again, i expect mixed views about the heated leather seats too....I love them to bits!!!

cheers, NORMY :approve:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Good... I'm just not too sure about the Skirts but I like the Spoiler and the Tips aren't too bad I suppose

RB 197 fatty
oh yeah forgot about the skirts.... no one likes them either!!!

B for Bothered, Bob!

cheers guys!

RB 197 fatty
Ooooo she filthy.
great colour, spoilor is good too, but personally not a fan of the tips, deffo get it decatted they sound wicked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoleBzkEsYc

wow that does sound nice! was looking into the miltek.... but who knows. im broke at the mo anyway!

to be honest the only thing im not too sure about on it is the skirts. love the splitter just not too keen on the skirts. do they come off easily anyone know?

RB 197 fatty
hmmm yeah will have to have a look. cant be that hard they are only plastic!

Anyone willing to give the white wheels a shoot on photoshop?!

Never above 25mpg
Longleat is closed too!

Think the spoiler and pipes are abit awful sadly! BIG JTS's car is really nice actually...

34hm7.jpg

23ik9.jpg

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Cracking car Normy : )

Really like the seats not seen them before, expensive option I take it ?

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
Nice car mate the skirts are riveted on underneath we fit these kits at work i never used to like them but now i think the 197 looks bare without it.;)

RB 197 fatty
Longleat is closed too!

Think the spoiler and pipes are abit awful sadly! BIG JTS's car is really nice actually...

34hm7.jpg

23ik9.jpg

see i cant imagine my car without the cup spoiler. This is a nice car but i think the small spoiler is over spoken by the fat ass!!! looks like its had a real closely shaven hair cut!

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Love it!
Only things i'd want to change are the decals (not a fan, think they should be made illegal) and the cross stitching on the seats...
But love the spoiler, and like the remodelled seats compared to the 182... makes me want to upgrade!...

RB 197 fatty
Love it!
Only things i'd want to change are the decals (not a fan, think they should be made illegal) and the cross stitching on the seats...
But love the spoiler, and like the remodelled seats compared to the 182... makes me want to upgrade!...

illegal?!?....... my poor little decals :dapprove:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
omgthoseexhaustsandspoileraresochav.

seriously nice car though mate :) cya at the Lakeside meet!

MCS R56
Nice car - don't be so defensive!

I don't think all the headrests needed to have Renault Sport stitched into them!!