ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally:172owner who knows wot he’s doing

nice to see a range of comments! arguments between the actual owners of the same car! hmmmm

actually looks like a cool forum, other than its for saxos!!!!! lol!

Kiddin

well mayb not!

Makes me laugh when they try to compare a shyte saxo to a 172...one guy there Theres not much in it...what a load of old boll@@s. A saxo would not stand a chance in hell.

Renault Laguna Coupe

I can think of one Saxo (cue HardCoreSax) that Ive seen that will comfortably cane a standard 172, but theyre few and far between.

Well yeah, HardCoreSax has got a supercharger/turbo on his, cant remember which, that kinda changes the odds in the Saxos favor.

How about a turbod 172 for him to try against? wish Slarty was back right about now :devilish:

Well the s/ced VTRs only have VTS performance dont they?

That forum looks really amateurish compared to this one! At least they face the truth though!

Renault Laguna Coupe

I have a lurverly video of that Saxo (yes its a VTR) toasting one of our 172s at York last summer. I think it makes about 190bhp, and having seen it go I wouldnt argue with that figure!

A 100bhp jump? Obviously something with more power and lighter is going to beat something with less power and more weight :confused:

190 BHP Willy 2

I cant believe how they all turn on each other. Makes the upsets weve had on here look bloody minor.

I think we should all congratulate ourselves on acting in a responsible manner and keeping our forum civilised. If we ever end up like that forum we ALL want shooting!!!