ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a pic of my car what you think!!!

sorry guys desperate to get a pic of my car up asap only manage to get a crafty one of my new camera its a casio 7.2mp and its bloody amazing....what does everyone think? cheers

Attachments

• CIMG0016 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0016 (Large).JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 254
about time i saw a pic of this thing, the amount of post's with smiley icons attached to them.

ha ha sorry justin i am just a nice guy lol yeah they are 17inch wolfrace wheels just had them fitted a couple of weeks ago love them in the hyper black colour

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
you havent posted a video on youtube before have you,because your looks very similar to one on a rolling road

cheers mate have taken my time on buying things as you are probably aware with all my annoying posts he he ..no mate never been on a rolling road or you tube buddy...have you got a link for it cheers

cheers everyone for your comments so far the wheels actually looked worse on ebay but i was very happy when they came i will get some better pics up that one dont do it justice really

Cliosport 172
lookin good fella, lovin the 17's hows the handling compared to 16 clidge i see alot of posts on here saying they compromise it a bit but i still love the look? hmm what to do!

i know mate i do love the style of the standard 172 rims but i have always wanted some 17inch rims overall i think in some cases they can look better on the car....hi mate they have not compromised handling at all in my opinion and with them being lighter the car is margin quicker mate but is up to you buddy he he