ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a RS owner!

04BGFF182CLIORS
Massively pointless thread without pictures, although they will be arriving with daylight.

Just got home from picking up a 05' Liquid Yellow 182 :cool:

Its not the colour I was looking for and was over budget, but it was 7 miles away and an absolute bargain and when I had a look it had to be mine!

Ive done around 10 miles so far, but I can already tell its bloody quick and not too juicy - should be ideal for my commute to work.

There is a few little bits that need sorting (nothing major, im talking meanial things like the stereo not being wired into the ignition...) so you will no doubt see me in the tech sections soon!

Pics on the way

:)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Good choice, exactly what I did. I wasn't looking for one :p
Where about's are you?

04BGFF182CLIORS
Thanks chaps!

Im in Canterbury, Kent. Had a nice scenic drive home from the GFs just now, seriously fun car to drive!

One pic for now, pinched from the advert...

1zxxul5.jpg

renault clio 182
Looks mint pal lovely colour I wanted a LY but couldn't find one for sale so had too go with my second choice of RB best two colours for the Clio IMO

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, the colour is pretty special but the attention that it attracts can be unwanted.

Titanium 182 FF
Drove 450 miles round trip to go get this one yesterday, Unfortunately the guy failed to mention to us that the only part of the car that hadn't been painted was the roof so came away very disappointed but luckily we hadn't pressed the buy it now on eBay. But if your happy mate that's all that matters.

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
Very nice car mate but i think the front bumper has had a respray as the yellow plastic part on yours should be black, i maybe wrong tho.

Ive put an arrow where i mean, the only reoson im saying it is because its black on mine.

1zxxul5.jpg

Just a heads up if you didnt already know.

04BGFF182CLIORS
Thanks for the heads up guys. It probably didnt help it was raining when I viewed - tbh I think youll struggle to find one that hasnt had some paint at some point.

End of the day, its an 8 year old car. There is no obvious signs of damage/repairs and it all seems straight - HPI was clear aswell.

End of the day, I got it for a good price, it will be doing 12k a year and I have no intentions of entering it into show'n'shines so it should do the job!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Thanks for the heads up guys. It probably didnt help it was raining when I viewed - tbh I think youll struggle to find one that hasnt had some paint at some point.

End of the day, its an 8 year old car. There is no obvious signs of damage/repairs and it all seems straight - HPI was clear aswell.

End of the day, I got it for a good price, it will be doing 12k a year and I have no intentions of entering it into show'n'shines so it should do the job!

Thats just a sticker , the black part not paint . Nice LY mate Welcome :approve:

04BGFF182CLIORS
Thats just a sticker , the black part not paint . Nice LY mate Welcome :approve:

Ah ok, so maybe it has had a replacement bumper but no sticker replaced? Can they be obtained from Renault do you know, or is it just as easy to chop some black vinyl to fit?

And thanks :)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I love it, since I've had mine I've not seen another on the road yet! Wouldn't trade it for anything (v6 exception)

looks very nice!

i seen this on ebay it, its been on twice, it was a bit far for me, id love a liquid yellow but they seem to be miles away from me, out of intrest how much did you pay wasnt it advertised at £3400-£3450?