ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally finished lights ready to be fitted

clio sport 182
just a few pics

20130914_122250.jpg

20130914_122304.jpg

20130914_122310.jpg

20130914_122316.jpg

20130914_122331.jpg

20130914_141542.jpg

20130914_141556.jpg

20130914_141628.jpg

2001 Clio 172
Ah these are cool! Would like to see how they look on the car! Bet that was a bit fiddly?

clio sport 182
Re: finally finished lights ready to be fitted (pics on car now added pic heavy)

sorry pics arnt great and probably no to your guys taste

20130917_133741.jpg

20130917_133734.jpg

20130917_133709.jpg

20130917_102951.jpg

20130917_103001.jpg

20130917_103027.jpg

20130917_103035.jpg

20130917_103047.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Looks interesting, I've never been a fan of the red and black combo though, I prefer the lime green/black.

Good job from the pics though, do you have a pic with the lights on ?

clio sport 182
Looks interesting, I've never been a fan of the red and black combo though, I prefer the lime green/black.

Good job from the pics though, do you have a pic with the lights on ?

wont be much good for night driving but if you use car at night you would just mask the reflectors off was going to wait till dark for some more pics, xenons wont be too bad but should imagine you will only see the bulb on high beam

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Don't look too bad, but from a light point of view its not that good an idea, but like you said you don't use it at night. What happens if you needed to though, surely it wouldn't be great at dispensing light at night?

clio sport 182
Don't look too bad, but from a light point of view its not that good an idea, but like you said you don't use it at night. What happens if you needed to though, surely it wouldn't be great at dispensing light at night?

i have other vehicles, when i bought the car its was bit of a toy to be fair dont need the car i have a van and a road legal quad but i get bored easily and do enjoy tinkering with the car changing few bits and bobs. plus i always keep originals just in case i fook it up which im pretty good at doing

clio sport 182
Fair enough mate. Looks pretty good imo.

cheers mate ye i think it makes it look a bit different from the rest so why not still got standards for mot and another 2 headlights to play with if i get bored or want to take that bit of extra time so i can make it work at night but for now i dont need it at night so its fine :D

TT QS
I love the idea and I like the read. Just think the rest of the inside needs to be black. Especially on the black car. Top work mind

clio sport 182
Keep you posted if it changes any more might start on the second lot see what I can do would have love to have sprayed indicator reflectors but need them even in day might try it tho see what happens coz the xenons at night are perfect aand high beam give off more light than I thought it would but still be no good on back lanes

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Good effort, even if it's not to everyone's taste.

I think if the reflector was still silver they'd still look OK, if you do paint up the second set can you do a part-way through pic before you paint out the reflectors?

Are they LED high beams too?

clio sport 182
Good effort, even if it's not to everyone's taste.

I think if the reflector was still silver they'd still look OK, if you do paint up the second set can you do a part-way through pic before you paint out the reflectors?

Are they LED high beams too?

I did put the smd bulbs in for the high beam but had to take them out as was bringing up faults on the dash so just standard high beam bulbs at the min and you mean you just want a pic of the head lights when fully split?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I did put the smd bulbs in for the high beam but had to take them out as was bringing up faults on the dash so just standard high beam bulbs at the min and you mean you just want a pic of the head lights when fully split?

I'd just like to see what they'd look like with the reflector still silver, so they would still be usable.