ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally fitted a pair of recaro's !

Za**** & Xr250R
Finally fitted my recaro's yes i know sh*t pic's that's why i never became a photographer lol, but the seat's do make the car look good like :rasp:

ABCD0001-5.jpg

ABCD0002-7.jpg

ABCD0004-8.jpg

ABCD0003-5.jpg

1.2 16v
Imagine how long you'd be waiting though.

How many came from factory with the recaros?

Looks spot on though

Za**** & Xr250R
Imagine how long you'd be waiting though.

How many came from factory with the recaros?

Looks spot on though

I've had 3 pair's of these from breaker's keep calling up cit-ren they've had 2 pair's in the last 3 month one of which i bought and sold on lol

Za**** & Xr250R
Thank's for all the compliment's and the sticker is starting to grow on me i had them made that colour silver on black, i thought i'd made a mistake as the only recaro stcker's i've seen before were black on white.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Look fookin great, but I'm not sure about losing my side airbags TBH. Kinda nice to know they're there just in case.

Do you have to be a skinny lil celery chewer to fit in them?

Za**** & Xr250R
Look fookin great, but I'm not sure about losing my side airbags TBH. Kinda nice to know they're there just in case.

Do you have to be a skinny lil celery chewer to fit in them?

Have faith in your driving man i'm not palnning on crashin gmyne soon so i don't mind loosing the air bag's. No i'm a big lad i'm 6ft and 14st and they fit me perfect lol.

1998 BMW e46 323i
^ Concerned about someone driving into me, tend not to drive sideways into things!

How about me, a 6'4" 17 stoner? Look a bit narrow...

Za**** & Xr250R
^ Concerned about someone driving into me, tend not to drive sideways into things!

How about me, a 6'4" 17 stoner? Look a bit narrow...

Yes indeed i forget about the other driver's i fell vistim to a side swipe lol. I think you should be ok mate i'd try before i but though lol

Za**** & Xr250R
Very nice.

How's the driving position now?

Thank's, it's ok like imo i think the standard 182 seat's are more comfy with the lumbar support and the head rest and also the height adjustment but i like the look of the recaro's lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Driving position is 10mm lower than standard. These are not worth the cash if you buy them just to lower the driving position, as they hardly do. Bought as a high quality seat, they are worth it.

Za**** & Xr250R
Driving position is 10mm lower than standard. These are not worth the cash if you buy them just to lower the driving position, as they hardly do. Bought as a high quality seat, they are worth it.

I agree i bought them for the look's and look's alone nothing else i didn't consider the driving posision and in all honsty my origional ceat's are comfier but like a said look's alone sell these lol