ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally fitted the free c.a.f. from piper-x.

ant

yep.
this one was a bit longer :D

Image251.gif

Image253.gif

Image254.gif

Image255.gif

Image256.gif

Image200.gif

VRS
looks good matey, i did the same but dont have the end connected to the viper :D
wanted to get the cold air up there without losing too much ooomf

172 cup, GTi-R
Hi looks good just out of interest how tight is space getting the feed down there? If its not too bad might get my fabricator to make a hard pipe kit and locate the filter down behind the bumper. Think this would be possible?
Cheers Matt

that look ace , mine been done monday .........did u get the extention from pipercross ? think u was the 1 who told us they were givin free extensions etc.;) thanx buddy

ant

yep.
boooooost said:
Hi looks good just out of interest how tight is space getting the feed down there? If its not too bad might get my fabricator to make a hard pipe kit and locate the filter down behind the bumper. Think this would be possible?
Cheers Matt

its easy enough getting the cold air feed down there [once you've removed all the oe one and the accoustic valve]

dont think theres much room to get the filter down to the bumper tho! could be wrong.

ant

yep.
kullycliosport said:
did u get the extention from pipercross ? think u was the 1 who told us they were givin free extensions etc.;) thanx buddy

yeah after i complained the other one was too short [which it is]

think you have to go through your dealer now tho.

Chocolate Bar™
didnt think the tumble dryer hose would last long ;)

looking good as always - im slowly starting to want your car lol

daze said:
yeah after i complained the other one was too short [which it is]

think you have to go through your dealer now tho.

yep u can get it free once u proove date of purchase , mine was over a year ago , i still got my free extention .......thanx , thought i would av 2 pay ;)

VRS
ive found that the green piping you get from motorworld is better and tougher than the oe pipercross stuff! my pipercross feed went all rusty on the metal 'ribs' and looked poo after a few months whereas the alloy motorworld ones look the shizzle

Skoda Fabia vRS
you can buy the 'Green Filters' rubber hosing from Motor World branches but they dont keep it in, its £19.99 for a 1 metre length, or the 102mm stuff is £22.99

ant

yep.
the longer one they sent me was 2m easy!

moan at 'em that the original one is too short and they should send a longer one.

No more clio's for me!
Looks good mate.

Is the CAF end (the red bit) easy to fit into the lower grill, need something like that doing to my hillpower set up, now the warm weather is on the way ;)

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
is this fitted on a 172? or 182 ive looked at the same gap going down to the fog light and i cant see the hose going through it??

ant

yep.
yeah, you need to remove all the original cold air feed and the accoustic valve otherwise you've no chance!

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
ant said:
yeah, you need to remove all the original cold air feed and the accoustic valve otherwise you've no chance!

what does the accoustic valve do and will i not need it after??

ant

yep.
not sure. didn't notice any difference without it so whatever it does it doesn't do it very well ;)