ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally gave the Evo a clean.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Absolute monster mate, love it, best looking Evo I've seen in a long time.

Focus RS Mk1
beautiful car, one of my favs!

may i ask how you afford such a car? eg large loan? good well paid job? generous parents? credit card hardcore maxing? years of savings?

would love to know as i earn a good wage for a 24yr old guy...over 30k per year...and i dont go out much, have a mortgage, im very good with money n savings etc! but i cant afford one of those but i would love to!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ant where do you live?
I seen an identicle car to this last night, same wheels/colour etc.

Southampton fella. Was driving to and from Portsmouth as i was having my fueling checked.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Some more pics from the weekend. Loads more carbon on it's way from the US as we speak :)

CIMG2911.jpg

CIMG2898.jpg

CIMG2899.jpg

CIMG2914.jpg

CIMG2921.jpg

CIMG2920.jpg

CIMG2895.jpg

CIMG2895.jpg

CIMG2908.jpg

CIMG2909.jpg

CIMG2910.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Had the arches rolled last week also. No cracks or splits in the paint thank god.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Rear plate lol. Private plate goes on once the plates turn up. Will sit in the correct position when i fit it :approve: As for the carbon grommits on the roof, dosn't bother me. Looks quite nice in the flesh :) Better than paying £400 to plug them :mad: