ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got a proper clio !

FF Inferno 182
Been on the site a while now and have been to a few meets in my old 1.2 (few years ago now) and a mate that's moved away to Australia :(

076_zps5de09261.jpg

But i have finally got a BG FF 182 ! So I thought i better introduce myself.

Martin, 21 from sunny Blackpool haha. Seen some nice Clio sports around and about, hopefully they are on here.

061_zpsb7813ada.jpg

Already made some mods so I should probably make a progress thread.

Clio 172, Pug 106
Welcome aboard!!!

Nice example that.... theres a few lads on here from the fylde coast... Paul with a lovely black 182, Ade with a silver 182 turbo and ive got the below :)

Will keep an eye out for you

IMG_0273.jpg

FF Inferno 182
Hi mate, I have seen you around a few times, very nice ride btw !! Not seen the silver 182 tho.

One of my friends knows the guy with the black 182 and i drive past him a lot, not been brave enough to wave tho haha

I have 2 good friends with 182's in this area as well. Andy has a silver 182 with black wheels and Luke has a RB 182 with ktec cams, hes not on the site tho.

Hopefully see you driving at some point haha

FF Inferno 182
Get the OZs on the 182!! Love those wheels so much!

I know man so nice.

I sold it all in one piece to a good friend, hes on the site actually. But he has just sold them to another mate who has them on his mini.

We have an agreement to keep them between ourselves, so i might get them back one day. :)

Clio 172, Pug 106
Yeah sure you will see me about!
Had mine MOT'd today but had a failure on a bearing and a suspension strut :(
be back out next week though!!

We will have to sort a run out sometime... me paul and ade were on about a lakes run sometime so feel free too tag along, be good to get a few sports on a run out!

FF Inferno 182
Its horrible when your car is off the road isn't it :(

Yeah man i will be up for that !!

I know the guy that owns Motorsport Development in Bispham. Its a tuning company and they have a rolling road, so i was thinking of maybe having a rolling road meet with some pals but we could make it bigger and invite you local lads.

Clio 172, Pug 106
yeah i was speaking to Stu last weekend adn we discussed prices for a RR day... i had planned on popping in this week for some prices and get a post on here..

i have issues with Rollers though.... this was today...

10301359_10154346743780254_3447294132718601431_n_zpsc8ce8b27.jpg

10462944_10154346739400254_133914949792539587_n_zpse34a98e5.jpg

FF Inferno 182
I will be up for a RR day with you guys, and i am sure my other Clio pals will be as well.

haha I see the problem :(

At motorsport its a 4wd RR and it isnt built into the ground so you might struggle getting on it haha

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm the chap with the BG 182, I knew steve too.

I've also noticed you about but couldn't remember seeing you on here, welcome along again anyway, now we'll really have to sort something out between us all!

I've literally just done a spotted post for your friend with the RB too, that answers that one then, I think he must live near me because he's always about round my end.

FF Inferno 182
I'm the chap with the BG 182, I knew steve too.

I've also noticed you about but couldn't remember seeing you on here, welcome along again anyway, now we'll really have to sort something out between us all!

I've literally just done a spotted post for your friend with the RB too, that answers that one then, I think he must live near me because he's always about round my end.
+
Hey Paul :) good to meet you.

Liking your car bro it always seems to be really clean !

That's cool man I was at college with him, gutted he went to Australia tho as I lost touch with all the meets and things.

He lives in Thornton mate don't know if that's near you or not, he has got some engine upgrades so we need to do a rolling road meet and see what he's running, haha.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
+
Hey Paul :) good to meet you.

Liking your car bro it always seems to be really clean !

That's cool man I was at college with him, gutted he went to Australia tho as I lost touch with all the meets and things.

He lives in Thornton mate don't know if that's near you or not, he has got some engine upgrades so we need to do a rolling road meet and see what he's running, haha.

You too buddy, I seem to have ocd when it comes to keeping the clio clean so that will be why, I hate it being dirty haha

He won't be far from me at all then I'm up near the west drive area in cleveleys, usually see him on amoundernous way so that makes sense.

How long have you had your 182? I saw you not long ago over near hambleton in the 1.2 :)

FF Inferno 182
You too buddy, I seem to have ocd when it comes to keeping the clio clean so that will be why, I hate it being dirty haha

He won't be far from me at all then I'm up near the west drive area in cleveleys, usually see him on amoundernous way so that makes sense.

How long have you had your 182? I saw you not long ago over near hambleton in the 1.2 :)

Ahh I see, mines normally clean but it has its times when it gets real bad haha

Yeah he lives near amoundernous way so hes always up and down it.

Not very long mate its coming up to a year now tho its gone well fast !

Sold my 1.2 to my mate and he's planning on upgrading to a 182 this year, so we are gonna have a little crew going on soon haha