ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got it...

Black R26, Iceburg 172
After months of waiting i've finally got a 172 again. Looked at one ph1 and a few ph2's and must say in terms of driving i couldn't really tell the difference but opted for the ph2 as i think it looks nicer especially inside. Both interiors were better than the cup i used to own anyway, and couldnt tell a difference in speed compared to the cup but it was a year ago i owned it so not a fair comparison. I've gone for a 51 plate Iceburg silver and seems to have all the boxes ticked. Just got to wait to pick it up next week now, wish i could have taken it home today!!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Got any pics of it from trader/pstonheads??

Whats milage and that? Totally standard?

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Its a totally standard 51 plate Iceburg silver 172 with 77,000 miles. Got it for £3250 bargain considering the condition. Will get pictures up when i pick it up late next week.

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Yeah cambelt done at 50,000 miles with full renault service history. Just cannot wait to pick her up now, fingers crossed everything goes ok.