ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got riund to painting my interior

clio 172 cup
Have been really busy the last three days but am very pleased with the results, let me know what you think.

SDC10173.jpg

SDC10176.jpg

SDC10177.jpg

SDC10178.jpg

SDC10180.jpg

SDC10188.jpg

SDC10195.jpg

SDC10200.jpg

SDC10223-1.jpg

SDC10226-1.jpg

SDC10228.jpg

SDC10233.jpg

Looks good! Cant decide whether I want to do this to my car. (stripping it I mean)

Is is that much louder inside? I took the backseats out and the road noise is noticeably much louder, so cant imagine what this would be like!

EDIT: I like how you kept the door panels in. Doesnt look too out of place when you consider the rest of the interior (or lack of!)

clio 172 cup
Looks good! Cant decide whether I want to do this to my car. (stripping it I mean)

Is is that much louder inside? I took the backseats out and the road noise is noticeably much louder, so cant imagine what this would be like!

Is quite a bit louder yes. I have the K tec stealth exhaust and should be getting a decat this week so only gonna get louder. :approve:

I got mine no probs, although I rang up initially and they said they were on back order. When I had the funds I rang up again to put my name down, but they had 1 in stock :)

This was from RSport btw :)

Think it was £150, but worth every penny :)

clio 172 cup
I got mine no probs, although I rang up initially and they said they were on back order. When I had the funds I rang up again to put my name down, but they had 1 in stock :)

This was from RSport btw :)

Think it was £150, but worth every penny :)

Do you have any pics of yours?

Do you still have the number or email address for RSport?

There aint one :)

You either have to get a horn adapter screws on over the wheel (which looks shite) or get a phase 1 indicator stalk (with the horn button on the end) and swap them over :)