ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally got some pics of my car

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nice colour mate smooth

(oh and if you get the image station pics up, right click on the picture and copy the link into the address bar)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 21 November 2002

(oh and if you get the image station pics up, right click on the picture and copy the link into the address bar)
hello!!

Very nice and subtle mate!

I Spies and Ibiza splitter! :D;) Nicely done though!

One thing - get some BIGGER rims!!! Dunno if its the silver on silver of the wheels but they look teeny tiny in those arches! Im assuming theyre the phase 2 valver 15"s!?

Get some 17"s and slam it!

Nice sideskirts btw

Very nice, I have just had the rubber strips taken of and smoothed in but mine is still in grey primer!!

Whoever has done the smoothing seems to have doen an excellent job, sorry to be rude but how much have you spent on the exterior?

Cheers Marcus

so whats the deal there how come some people can see them and some cant. cant even get the links to work, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i give up, marcus think i spent about a grand, for all of it, that includes parts as well.