ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got wheels done

Cliosport 172 cu
34ba163161171c5dac3a6234112c1ab3.jpg

Matches colour of the car to :)

Reactions: Gus
  Cliosport 172 cu
O man I forgot about that lol as I ain't been on for awhile yeah I'll take one of hole car two secs

Cliosport 172 cu
But hey I like them I just wanted to see what others think but more sad faces than I expected lol

Cliosport 172 cu
Well originally I was going to go with original colour as these wheels were battered trust me the old powder coating was peeling parts of the alloy was getting damaged by the bad weather but anyway I just saw this colour and thought yes chav colour lol and thought stuff it let's do it but now there in mint condition not a single mark

Cliosport 172 cu
Not for me either I'm afraid, but if we were all the same the world would be a boring place.
Yes total agree
And yes it is some think different some think that probably many people ain't got and judging by all comments now I see why lol

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Sort your pictures out lol, even your avatar is on the piss!

It's different... not for me, but nice to see something different tbh.

An orange one
I personally would have gone nice clean silver.. But to each their own! Fair play for being different!

Ph2 Meg 225
I thought the saying went "if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all?" Typical CS I suppose.

Not to my taste op but FairPlay for trying something different

Reactions: Gus
  LY 200 EDC LUX
I thought the saying went "if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all?" Typical CS I suppose.

Not to my taste op but FairPlay for trying something different

Probably the most ridiculous saying ever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's called democracy. The OP clealrly isn't bothered, which I actually respect him for. It's just usual forum banter. If you don't like it, leave, otherwise, dry your eyes and carry on :)

Ph2 Meg 225
Probably the most ridiculous saying ever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's called democracy. The OP clealrly isn't bothered, which I actually respect him for. It's just usual forum banter. If you don't like it, leave, otherwise, dry your eyes and carry on :)

I'm all for a bit of a laugh don't get me wrong, forum banter I would say is like what you posted but then other comments are just too far, not just this thread but a lot of others. Just thought id mention it as I thought it was a well made point by the moderators not so long back when their is better ways to go about it

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm all for a bit of a laugh don't get me wrong, forum banter I would say is like what you posted but then other comments are just too far, not just this thread but a lot of others. Just thought id mention it as I thought it was a well made point by the moderators not so long back when their is better ways to go about it

Spot on.

I'll quote the rules, seeing as some people struggle with reading;

10. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

Cliosport 172 cu
To be honest guys I do not mind that's why I put the picture on here as I knew there would be alot of shall we just say banter and I'm open to criticism so no feelings Hurt :) and thanks for all nice comments. Yes I wanted to be different with these wheels as the colour can be changed at the end of the day I just didn't want to be plain and boring