ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Happy Again... Sorted!

Shed.
il let the pics do the talking...

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

I need a new desktop background foxy, got bigger pics of these 2 ? pm me lol. :D

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Colour does'nt match lol only joking jord, its starting to look like a proper car again :)

M

mini-valver

Evening Christopher, you little jiz bucket!
Should be next weekend lad............We'll see, lol.

Back end still looks broken to me. To low for me. Do you have any fat friends you cant take with you as it drops to the ground if they get in?

very good pics though!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Back end still looks broken to me. To low for me. Do you have any fat friends you cant take with you as it drops to the ground if they get in?

very good pics though!

thats why its that low his fat friends broke the springs:rasp::lolup:

1.2 Dynamique billabong
car is looking good buddy, what exhaust is that mate and have you got any closer pics of it.
cheers
James

no real close up pics sorry, its a prospeed cat-back, cut into the bumper with a 182 exhaust surround.........3.5inch slash cut

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers mate, think i might go for one similar and get my 182 rear bumper cut outs smoothed in, as its a hasstle trying to get a 182 replica exhaust as the ktec one doesnt fit the holes :(

Can't believe its been 5 years since this.

Looking through old pictures a few evenings ago prompted this epic bump :boring:

Last edited:
  Audi A5
brilliant rep this was mate, looks even better in the pics on the first page of the 'non sport appreication thread'