ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally lowered my TCE!!!!

erm not sure but like thse I presume
http://www.fk-automotive.de/websale7/FK-Wheel-spacer---30-mm-System-B---fit-for.htm?Ctx={ver/7/ver}{st/3eb/st}{cmd/0/cmd}{m/websale/m}{s/fk-automotive/s}{l/English/l}{mi/199-2834/mi}{pi/1510189/pi}{po/1/po}{fc/x/fc}{p1/cae3b472bc4b61ec53c32a3aed121e07/p1}{md5/337a558e6d6e5b783896fe858e1ca12a/md5}

Their 30mm per axle.

Meaning your wheels will only protrude 15mm per side..

Black Clio GT
25mm per hub is best compromise between wasting your money and being practical if you ever want to go lower on standard wheel/tyre set up

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Before picture reminds me of...

monster.jpg

Definite improvement though! Mine needs to be a tad lower too :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yes you fools cant you see! Jeeeeze!

Its the poor pics that make it look no different. Also spacers fail big time imo, and yes i've ran a set.

35mm may only make a small difference looks wise but they do make a noticeable difference to the handling everyone ive asked has agreed this

3 mk3s(with the sx kit) all lowered this much cant be wrong ;)

White Sti Hatch
35mm may only make a small difference looks wise but they do make a noticeable difference to the handling everyone ive asked has agreed this

3 mk3s(with the sx kit) all lowered this much cant be wrong ;)

Others *waves* would argue that :rasp: