ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally my new replacement.....

M

mini-valver

I've been after this bonnet for ages! Has, Reply to your PM's!

Last edited by a moderator:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
fight fight :p

Sorry dude, will reply to it in a mo ;)
I still have the original PM you sent me after it aaaaaages ago

Titanium 182
Sure

It only seems to work best on the later Headunits on late 182's and obv the mk3 range.

Connects to the CD port

Small unit, has a 3.5mm input The round plug is for an ipod cable, and the usb port.

USB is great, chuck mp3s or wma onto a pend drive and it plays. I organised them into folders called CD1 CD2 etc... and it reads them as normal CDs

Ipod, not used yet, will try my nano on there at somepoint but i assume its similar.

3.5mm input is great for "anything"

I suggest you check compatability tho, tried in another 182 and it didnt work. Worked in my lil 1.2 2001, but only for the 3.5mm input

thanks for that :D

my 182's a 2004 54 plate... where can i check compatability?

sorry for going off topic. :eek:

chris i put one in my girlfriends 54 RB 182 and it worked fine!, iv got one in my 182 and its much better being able to use the ipod through the controls behind the wheel!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Where can i get one if these tunepoints?...are they only available direct from renault?

Thanks

Really like it mate :)

Took a while for you to reveal though! lol thought it may of been a V6 with all this wait ;) :approve:

Can't wait to see what goodies you put into this one though :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
1.JPG

What a great picture! lol. Surprise! :cool:

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
thats nice mate good choice. what spoiler was that on you blue one?
looks quite nice?