ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally, pics of the ATR..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Just bored and thought i'd show you all the mighty ATR family bus..its not been cleaned and hasnt in while, infact its just been on a 400 mile drive...HARD! lol! and the pics arent fancy, just ones i had on my phone that i sent to my email by mms...

I love it though for some reason. Never really saw myself in a big car...

atr2-1.jpg

atr1-1.jpg

atr-1.jpg

Not bad for standard really ey?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Was tempted to refurb the wheels but only standard stylee...

Its already at quite a decent ride height. Wish it was 20mil lower though

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like it doesnt it! haha! Nah its by some big telephone mast type things.

You can barely make it out when its in its true home -

ched.jpg

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks like it doesnt it! haha! Nah its by some big telephone mast type things.

You can barely make it out when its in its true home -

ched.jpg

God Damn that place looks lush....where is that Tom?

Nice car btw, always had a soft spot for the ATR, all that vtec goodness and a decent size boot too.:cool:

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That my friend is chedder gorge. Not silly far from you really and some awesome roads! :D

Its my first standard car i've just thought...lol

Been looking around. Could go black on the wheels but its a but scabby looking i think?

263207-1.jpg

Prefer the silver i think. White could look good...

H22A7 Accord Type R
Nice Tom!!! John....... i still feel the need to get the '172' out my system....... fancy a swap for a while? ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice Tom!!! John....... i still feel the need to get the '172' out my system....... fancy a swap for a while? ;)

I didnt think you'd like it? bit too different for you...lol

Ever had a "comparison" with a 172? I havent yet but my best mate who owns a 172 had a go in it yest and thinks its deffo quicker.

H22A7 Accord Type R
oh i mean your car, not the black wheels one ;) lol!! i love mine standard ;)

Erm, ive driven Vickys 172...... love them....but the 172 feels small and frisky (which is good).....i would definately say the ATR is a much more stable high-speed handling car..... Vicky said that mine felt quicker than hers when she drove it in Glencoe....

2 very different cars at the end of the day, and the ATR was 23K when new!!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I knew you wouldnt like that one. I was being sarcastic about mine..lol

Yeah to be fair theyre miles apart. I feel like i'm going to die when i'm in my mates 172 now...lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
oh yes...... ever heard the engine scream at 140 down a bumpy test road with both windows open? Jesus christ that gives you a rush!!!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
That my friend is chedder gorge. Not silly far from you really and some awesome roads! :D

Been looking around. Could go black on the wheels but its a but scabby looking i think?

263207-1.jpg

Hmm....did someone say roadtrip. lol.

Black with a red lip would look awesome imo....:approve:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

263207-1.jpg

Hmm....did someone say roadtrip. lol.

Black with a red lip would look awesome imo....:approve:

I've always thought the same...lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
how does it compare to the SX? It looks very nice (but lower would really look cool ;))

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Umm completely different..lol! my sx was rapid and rwd. This is tame in comparison although it does handle better.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Less of it! ;)

Might be selling mine to move out anyway. Then i'll save for a red one...

H22A7 Accord Type R
just seen the thread!!! im thinking about moving mine on now too...... winter, want to clear some funds etc........ ach god knows lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
exactly! i moved out of my dads (he said i wasnt allowed to change the car till i moved out lol) so moved, sold the clio, got my NCB back, bought the ATR lol! I want to start pimping my attic up a bit!!! New TV, sofa etc ;) oh yasss

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well at the moment i live in a town on the outskirts of Bristol. Everyone know everyone and i hate it. Going to get a nice flat with a mate in Bristol city. Means i can walk into town and get drunk and walk the women home back to mine too..lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah thats true. Maybe i should change the add to say perfect for dogging?! lol

I was always too worried about slug trail on the suade...lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
lmao!!!! i meant spacious as in......good for carrying camping gear, to make a house in a field ;) lol wouldnt catch me messing the back seats in mine ;)

ach its only a car lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
because im gonna kill myself??? LOL Nah i love it, but..... meh, its only a car