ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally some nice pics of my BG 182 *Pic Heavy*

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
WIth the weather being awesome today I decided it was about time I got some pics of my 182 sorted and put up on here. Some are a bit dodgy due to the high sunlight levels but I tried my best.

059.jpg

006-4.jpg

043.jpg

055.jpg

073.jpg

079.jpg

A few of the things adding to the spec ;)

035.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

Some of my favourite pics

Catching some air

085.jpg

096.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

There'll be some other pics of my bro's cup and my mates R6 in general media shortly

080.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely car. :approve:

What spoiler is that? It sort of looks like the Trophy spoiler but it looks a little smaller.

Did you fit the WL ARB yourself?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Cheers for the comments guys, yeah it's a trophy spoiler and I fitted everything on the car myself :)

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
WL ARB is something i'll be doing to mine once all the belts are done,
I know they're adjustable, had you ever had cause to adjust in winter or piss wet roads?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
WL ARB is something i'll be doing to mine once all the belts are done,
I know they're adjustable, had you ever had cause to adjust in winter or piss wet roads?
No mate just have it on hard all the time, really you're asking for trouble if you drive like a tit in those conditions anyway

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
No mate just have it on hard all the time, really you're asking for trouble if you drive like a tit in those conditions anyway

It's just that when they came out I read a review in French Car Mag years ago,
the bloke testing it fitted it to a 182 and he thought it was a good idea to slacken it off in wet weather,
although thinking about it he was testing it on track and it pissed it down half way through the day.