ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally sorted

Clio 172 Cup
Hi,

Finally the owner of a fantastic blue 172 cup. I was interested to see if it was owned by a previous member of the forum? Its a bit unique in the fact that it has only ever been owned by one person for 9 years, has a full Renault SH and has only done 40k! Picked it up in Milton Keynes which was where it was sold I believe.

Its a fantastic little car, and I am overjoyed with owning it. Handles like a bloody go kart, and I must admit its a totally different world than my old car (e36 328i)

Getting membership as soon as payday comes along, if only just for the sticker :)

DAza2Zul.jpg

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
There was something very wrong with the kart you drove if it only handled as well as a Clio Cup.!!!

Clio 172 Cup
Welcome!

I went the opposite way and got an E36 328 after my 172 cup!

Haha, yeah some might say ive gone backwards rather than forwards. I will miss the e36 clutch I think, it was way more forgiving than the 172

Clio 172 Cup
There was something very wrong with the kart you drove if it only handled as well as a Clio Cup.!!!

lol true, luckily its just a figure of speech ;)

The mileage is fantastic, I just need to be careful not to let the servicing/car slip considering its been so well looked after