ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally the snow has gone....

07 Campus Sport 1.2
but i was really impressed at how well my clio handled it. Main problem in my area was the sheet of ice left under the snow due to the lack of gritting, and my little 1.2 Clio managed quite well. Was forever driving around watching old men in big german cars and women driving people carriers with huge tyres spinning the wheels up and getting nowhere. Whether its down to driving style or the car i have no idea, but seeing as ive only been driving for 6 months, and this month has been my first time driving in the snow, id say i havent done badly compared to some of the people ive seen who have clearly been driving longer than i have.

to put it simply, good old clio for keeping itself stuck to the road!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Gimme a shout if you want anymore..

send me about 2 foot and i wont have to go to work! just need the car park to be inaccessible and theres no point in opening up! lol
it takes a lot for my company to shut a single store, out of 270 odd stores they only closed 1, in scotland because the roof was collapsing because of the weight of the snow