ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally...

Cooper S JCW
Couldn't he try wheels with a different offset to move them out - can't remember whether the offset needs to be higher or lower to achieve this!

BMW F31
absolutely sexual in white!! by far the nicest mk2 ph1 i have seen on here.

as said loads already just get the wheels brought out and your sorted. i was thinking of doing the whole rep thing and in a white respray after i saw a pic on here with a white 172 from france?

you said about the mk2 ph2 bump strips not fitting!? have you tried as im pretty sure they do?

anyway your car is gorgeous mate, well done 10/10

are you going to FCS?

MKIII 138
leave the fogs alone i like the stripped race front look with drill holes like exige bodykit etc..
also silver wheels are smart i wouldnt go dark as per what everyone else does and turinis would look good but those small wheels suit better.

172 Cup
some pics :)

DSC04162.jpg

Ha check out the dogger in the background

audi a6 3.0tdi
i got a picture of this car mine parked up next to each other on my phone. think it looks really good in white

Attachments

• Photo-0006 (Medium).jpg
    Photo-0006 (Medium).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 50
  Clio
fcukin love it chris, saw it on the other thread and thought then how great it looks pal!! good job!

Mercedes C Class Sport
I remember the days when you were saying "Whats the point in doing a replica on a white car" !