ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally!

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
after many months of waiting and wanting, i finally went and picked up my first 172!....

After a trip to Wales yesterday, looked at it, bought it, and went back today to pick it up. No tax as yet so cant drive it, but its now sat right where it should be, up my drive....:)

media.jpg

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
looks very nice mate, did you just drive it back without tax?

any plans?

Cheers Guys....

Mate of mine owns Scoobyteknix in Fleetwood so he has the trade plate on...

Plans - not too much, different wheels, exhaust and a few cosmetic changes.

Oh, and a bloody good valet!..

Megane R26
I picked up my first 172 about a month ago now after wanting one for agessss... and loving every minute of it.
Im sure you will to, looks smart. Enjoy.

Looks a tidy one, good work.
Don't change the wheels though! Just lower it a bit on those ones, keep it fresh:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm really liking Flame Red 17poo's at the minute. I think they are now my 2nd favourite of the RS colours. :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice mate, I've almost got my 172 a whole year now and still remember the first time I drove it lol
Enjoy and good luck with it! :)

A Flamin' Red one
PS. Get rid of the 'FF' in your avatar thingy. There's no such thing as an FF 172 pal... :) It's either a 172 or a 172 cup.

EP3 Civic Type R
You know what I think!

Up the FPOS Productions.

Well done mate, you've worked hard for it