ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally.

:(

I want some. Oh and Z4M..;)

The difference is quite amazing. And I'm yet to bed them in. Once fully heated up and working 100% (going out tonight to log and bed in the brakes at the same time!!) they'll be pretty insane.

Haha, yes, I am swinging between the Z4MR and the Porka 3.4 Boxster.

No. Why? Has he been talking sense too? ;)

Ha. But Porsche!

Went out tonight to bed in the ds2500s. What a stench. Christ! Taxi driver wound up his window at a set of lights!

But amazing stopping power now when I jump on them. Just got better and better!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'll let u know when my dad is selling his boxster. It's a 2 owner, 55k 04 plate in grey. Really nice car. He also bought it from a work colleague so there's lots of history to go with it

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Ahh, my dads is a 986

null_zpsf1a8f0f4.jpg

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'd get a z4m aswell but then I'm a bmw fan boy. Don't rule out a boxster, they are great

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Jamie would suit a Porsche better IMO.

Collar popped, Sunglasses on and a nice Porsche cap.... Sorted!!

So it's goodbye from him...

...and it's not good bye from me. Obviously sticking around (who honestly still owns a Clio on here anyway?!). Z4M purchased yesterday and already bought a whole of stuff to go with it (Winter tyres, minor interior ad ons that only came as standard on top top specs, etc). Will get a thread up with some garble about it soon, but in short, what a different car. Utterly awesome!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good choice James. Look forward to seeing it!

CSL's look great, Eibach's are a nice touch too, lower, but not too much!

I would also look at the Gruppe M for them. Expensive, but the S54 sounds great from the front; crap from the back. Keep the OEM exhaust as all aftermarkets sound worse! (Remus is okay if you must)

Good choice James. Look forward to seeing it!

CSL's look great, Eibach's are a nice touch too, lower, but not too much!

I would also look at the Gruppe M for them. Expensive, but the S54 sounds great from the front; crap from the back. Keep the OEM exhaust as all aftermarkets sound worse! (Remus is okay if you must)

Cheers buddy. Staying away from suspension but have made a couple of purchases. Oem cup holders, aux retro fit, load of detailing gear and...

182498ac3f1458f044f50e484d44b744.jpg

Also have Pirelli winters going on tomorrow.