ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally

Clio 172
Got the time today to take some qaulity photos of my clio.
the last 3 or so weeks have been hectic and ive lost my car for a few days the list of improvements goes as follows cambelt kit + drive belt (continental) water pump (genuein) dephaser pulley (genuein) coolent flush oil + filter change using mobil 1 oil fuel filter powersteering pipe repaired and fluid changed new brake fluid ebc greenstuff pads all round prima racing exhaust mounts.
some major work done to the car there and a good freshen up
also carbon fiber wrapped a few things and give the old girl a ruddy good clean

Clio 172
persoanlly i didnt change it all the work under taken was done by andy at phoenix autocare in basildon
mechanical work that is

Lionel Richie
you might want to ask for some money back then if he said he changed it, you can't replace them (unless you replace the pump which is about £200)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Got the time today to take some qaulity photos of my clio.
the last 3 or so weeks have been hectic and ive lost my car for a few days the list of improvements goes as follows cambelt kit + drive belt (continental) water pump (genuein) dephaser pulley (genuein) coolent flush oil + filter change using mobil 1 oil fuel filter powersteering pipe repaired and fluid changed new brake fluid ebc greenstuff pads all round prima racing exhaust mounts.
some major work done to the car there and a good freshen up
also carbon fiber wrapped a few things and give the old girl a ruddy good clean

genuine*

i dont think you had the fuel filter changed, its a massive job and its not cheap

Lionel Richie
there's a few random phs1 172's with external filters like the one you posted in that link, but i've never seen a phs2 with an external filter (they were external on foreign cars i believe - ie mexico etc)

its possible i supposed if your car is an import, but even then i'd doubt it!

Clio 172
the car is a import i do have a booklet which is called the eu certificate of conformity the car is originally from the netherlands