ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finance question

MKIII 138
hi,

was looking at some options for a car. And well ive nearly always had new cars. My next car might be anything from a clio 200, meg 250 to a twingo RS. I have tried PCP and now at the moment am on HP which i prefer... 36months and you own the car.

is it possible to buy a used car lets say via autotrader private sale and still use a company to provide hire purchase ?

basically ive seen some other things at the (expected) megs price point (17-18k after usual reductions) that i wouldnt mind but the ability to use HP or PCP is a real win for me (as is a decent trade in but i can sort that).. anybody do anything simular, am not to keen on a straight personal loan for a start it might end up being £15k + ! and at personal loan rates the loan will be more than the cars worth in just two years (mainley due to depreciation and front loaded interest on the loan)

any sensible ideas before i buy another renault ?

out of interest one i was looking at is C30 D5-R sport but the volvo website with r-design kit and d5 with no other options is £21k fixed ! on the trader low milege are coming in at £16k-£17k kitted out the same + premium audio and 18" wheels

cheers :)