ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Find your old Clio Sport

cock mobile.
If I search for mine on the RAC data checker it isn't found, I think it's wrote off :(

I remember my brother saying "you can't sell it to him, he can't handle a bmx"

Seems he was right!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Dear Derek, my Cups previous owner,

Thanks for leaving chewing-gum under the rear passenger seats. Nothing turns me on more than having to use my mothers Marigolds to peel it off on a Saturday morning. Also, any chance of the front splitter you managed to rip right off the bottom, still leaving the screws in place. Also, HIGH FIVE for the scratches on the dial cover of all places, seriously, what the f*ck were you doing? Also, one last thing, you put wax on the car and buff untill it dissapears, DON'T PUT IT ON THE BLACK PLASTIC TRIM AND LEAVE IT. You got wax EVERYWHERE, seriously, did you hire out a sheep dip, fill it with halfords finest and drive through it?!

She's in better hands now though. =)

B

Brown.

lol god help who ever got mine ......CN54 BBO.......and boy did it smell of B O

Thanks for leaving chewing-gum under the rear passenger seats. Nothing turns me on more than having to use my mothers Marigolds to peel it off on a Saturday morning. Also, any chance of the front splitter you managed to rip right off the bottom, still leaving the screws in place. Also, HIGH FIVE for the scratches on the dial cover of all places, seriously, what the f*ck were you doing? Also, one last thing, you put wax on the car and buff untill it dissapears, DON'T PUT IT ON THE BLACK PLASTIC TRIM AND LEAVE IT. You got wax EVERYWHERE, seriously, did you hire out a sheep dip, fill it with halfords finest and drive through it?!

I'm miffed as to why you'd buy it if it was that bad?

clio 182 black /gold
MK05TTV Black / Gold 182. Oh wait it has a private plate on now lol. Sorry i had to do it.

Shed.
my stupid car will live forever. if i stop treating it like i have been doing.

It is, to be fair, very very clean.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
MT 02 AKK 172 FF

SH 53 ODW 172 CUP

Both had one owner from new and were mint, anyone got them on here?

Williams 1
i got a cliosport membership letter with my willy in with the service history and has a cliosport sticker under the bonnet

my reg is L*** WAV and its no.250 anybody know who owned it before me?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII

I'm miffed as to why you'd buy it if it was that bad?

Purely cosmetic stuff/easily sorted. Just inconvinient. Got it at a steal price too. It looks like it just drove out of the showroom now.

renaultsport clio 182
old car phase1 172 y449 fhj replacment silver 182 g*** dzd with cliosport sticker already in the back window.

Breaking A 172 Replica
1.2 dynamique - BN02 UPX - worst car in the world.

Was a Cat D, airbags all deployed, Stevie Wonder stitched up the seats, returned 25mpg when driving it nicely, had 4 PAGES of faults when plugged into Renaults Diagnostics, misfired, clutch slipped so bad it wouldn't ever wheel spin and the on board computer didn't work.

wr52xaa

i wrote if off then i see its back on the road again such a lovely cup aswell
minimal damage was gutted when they said it was wrote off wanted to cry

Clio200 EDC Lux
My old 172 was smashed up not long after I p/x ed. It had about 4k worth of damage. I heard it was gonna get repaired and not go through the insurance.

Hopefully no-one on here has been sold a "Mint" 172 reg RX03 OBB

Clio 172 Ph2
My 172 CU51 SGM... came with a clio sport.net sticker a tax disc holder.....someone must know.... Uxbridge

My old 172 was YE53 ZNR
God forbid anyone owning that :/ i took it back the dealers after a day saying the bottom end has devolved a mysterious knocking lol they didnt want put a engine in it so paid me back .... THEN SOLD IT SOMEBODY ELSE :O

Would also like see if anyone knows mine FP04 GDV or i believe it was on a private reg Y30 GJS i believe ?

clio 172 cup
NA02LVO was an iceburg I had

FH55CVY but that got wrote off some one side swiped me but don't no if some one bought it to repair or not

Looking....
Anyone used to own RY02 VVB? I have asked before but had no luck, It had the cliosport tax disc holder and sticker below the break light when i brought it.