ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Finished" Petrol Blue.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
After nearly 4 years of ownership I'm finally calling this car "Finished". Been through some tough times and some really great times. All the bits iv wanted to do are done mechanical and cosmetically. There will obviously be the general maintenance bits that need doing in the future, Cambelt early next year, and the odd bit that needs replacing. This year going forward it will be taken off the road for the Winter, more as a precautionary measure to help keep the paint from getting any worse.

It really is a forever car for me, I can't ever seeing myself ever selling it now.

The Pictures really don't show the paint off to its fullest here but theres plenty of pictures iv posted before with it in the sun.

36297257680_56e0d85a6e_z.jpg

36554394421_e39163180e_z.jpg

36554388261_36fa35611f_z.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
True! Could go for the Honda S2000 one like mine, looks great, but comes with a pricetag lol!

I managed to find a new aerial that is pretty much the exact same as a S2000 one for £2.99 delivered off eBay the other day but I know how much you paid for yours!