ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first attempt at EURO styling on my RB182

LY 182 FF CUPPED
BEFORE
00003_4_5_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

AFTER
my-car-eurod.jpg

That looks utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, sh!te

LY 182 FF CUPPED
ha ha ha calm down calm down...stumbled across DIGIMODS and had a play

No way would I harm my little cup..

LY R26
i think it looks alright bar the little grille but then if that was gone it may be a tad too smooth at the front.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
its the wheels letting it down....had a mare trying to find some to suit and in the correct perspective.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
once again slated for daring to be different. could go the other way and put turinis on it!!!! lol

J03

MX5 1.8
:p like my thread :) imo thats full on euro prefer deep dish :) grille looks nice i think, had the same idea

LY 182 FF CUPPED
guys do you realy think I am going to go out and spend my hard earned cash and get this done for real????......really

LY 182 FF CUPPED
:p like my thread :) imo thats full on euro prefer deep dish :) grille looks nice i think, had the same idea

it was your thread that inspired me....
I think unless you drive a full fat with a carbon splitter and turinis and exalto's and have a alpine headunit with ipod connector and a tom tom and a road angel and have a cliosport sticker and have just matz and have a ktec stealth exhaust and have silver visions and have your car on coilovers and have and itg panel filter and a full on race cage and have less that 20k on the clock.....people will never like it.

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
i like it id go forit but id do something more about the front end it looks abit boring maybe a tidy size grille/bonnet and a smoothed bumper insted of both