ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First attempt at HDR

Yozz'd up 182
Had a look into hdr and thought id give it ago. Didnt have my tripod so had to do it resting instead.

I think it went ok. Any critique or pointers welcome:)

HDR.gif

Yozz'd up 182
Yeah i agree, the main reason i looked into it is so you could have correct exposure for the sky + subject. The halo look is nassty.

Nimbus Megane R26
lovely photo, doesnt look "too HDR" if you know what i mean..because they can start to look unrealistic.

:)

Yozz'd up 182
A program called oloneo, i hate the watermarking of matix and PS is really bad i found at HDR

Megane 225 F1
I didn't know what HDR was until now. I google'd it. You got the original so I can compare?

Megane 225 F1
Wow I can see the difference a lot clearer now. Looks ace mate! I really want to start doing some photography and shiz like this.

Yozz'd up 182
Thanks, i took another couple of similar shots so just playing with the software, its all new to me haha

Yozz'd up 182
No ive never been there, its a road i found yesterday heading into Ashby St Ledgers.

Yozz'd up 182
I agree about the sky so ive had another go with a similar photo.

The HDR and Original here

_MG_2266.gif

HDR2.gif