ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First attempt at South East Meet at The Moorhen Pub Harlow 30/03/13 from 7pm

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good meet guys. Enjoyed seeing you all and meeting a new Rob and finally meeting Rhys.

Sorry I didn't speak to you Simon as we was shooting off, but shall meet up next time :)

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to meet everyone tonight. Not a bad first meet turnout. Hopefully next time will me warmer!!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah good little meet today guys. Nice to put some more faces to names on here.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Was nice to meet everyone. Feeling tired and rough today as Rob came back with me the other Rob and Sash. Sash gave in early but me and Rob finally called it a night at 5:30. The 260 miles home later won't be fun.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Your gonna be cream crackered later!!

This will cheer you up.... MJ going in the mouth :) (Still can't believe you lot ain't seen moonwalker, shame on you!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. You lot don't know mj!

Moonwalker must be seen. Mj turning from himself to a supercar to a robot to a spaceship and Joe Pesci with sunglasses on and a vertical ponytail. Tut tut you lot! Lol