ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow meet @ The Moorhen Pub 31st August 19:00

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Gonna get you to have a drive of mine aswell Scott, if you don't mind. One to see if you know what sound I've got since the cooksports have been fitted (might be placebo mind) and to let you see what the wilwoods are like?

If you don't mind of course!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha Rob. Scott was toying with the idea of the wilwood setup, hence me suggesting it. However your more than welcome to have a go. I'd like a second opinion on the new possible noises I may have developed.

I also need to bug your brains on alarms as mine has been constantly going off and I see you've replies in a lot of alarm threads. Ill lock it then it will go off. Press the fob to stop it and it does 4 beeps. Will e locked again and it will go off. I've even left it unlocked and it automatically locks itself and sets off the alarm. The inside light flashes 3 times. I tried having a look in the manual but couldn't see anything.

Last edited:
  trophy #50
b****cks!!!!!!!! Wish I'd seen this earlier! Been looking for something to do tonight. Too late now

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Was good to see you all again guy's, hoping to go out in the R26R at the next meet.

Maybe I shouldn't as ill only want to buy one...:)