ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First attempt at the works

Weeman sucks ****
Thought I'd say a quick something about my clay, polish and wax venture from last weekend. I'm no expert or really have a clue what to do but followed basic instructions and impressed with the results.

My first go at claying and tbh I was a bit worried about getting carried away and f**king things up especially as it's 3 years old, so there was a lot of imbedded crap to get off. Plus not having the PC thing to polish any swirls out I didn't know what it would look like.

But, after claying and then using the megs stage 2 polish and then the stage 3 carnuba wax (and aching arms) it turned out great. Even nearly a week on and commuting through a bit of rain the water is still bouncing off it.

Any tips on what to do next? Add another coat of the carnuba wax after the next wash?

106 GTi
Try and get a coat of wax on there at least once a month, after washing you can always use a qucik detail spray to keep the just waxed look.

I stick another coat of wax on mine after every wash, as it does not take long.

E90
get away from these Geeks of polishing, Rich here is the leader he has a cult, before u know it you'll be chanting his name, and waiting for the big PC in the sky, to come and take you away to planet polish, in a big mass suicide.

Christopher, come back, Ring next week, driving yr car, getting it covered in brake dust and bits of molten rubber, MMMMMmm sounds good doesn't it, U know u want to , Put the PC down, come on slowly put it down, Thats my boy......

P.S She might make a brief apperance but her cute little ass is working, but sure you can take her round the ring, i'll watch and take pics.

Weeman sucks ****
I'm sorry for scaring everyone, will you forgive me boys? I'd rather cover your missus in brake dust and molten rubber...

No offense Rich!

E90
she'd like that shizzle.

I like rich, but as the leader of the PC posse, he is my mortal enemy therefore i have sworn to destroy him. LOL ;)

Octavia VRS
Weeman said:
get away from these Geeks of polishing, Rich here is the leader he has a cult, before u know it you'll be chanting his name, and waiting for the big PC in the sky, to come and take you away to planet polish, in a big mass suicide.

Christopher, come back, Ring next week, driving yr car, getting it covered in brake dust and bits of molten rubber, MMMMMmm sounds good doesn't it, U know u want to , Put the PC down, come on slowly put it down, Thats my boy......

P.S She might make a brief apperance but her cute little ass is working, but sure you can take her round the ring, i'll watch and take pics.

hahahaha

I want that new Golf of yours cleaned on a weekly basis my man!

E90
I have that bear vid, on my computer, get it hosted and put up in General chat, I could do with a giggle, LOL. post it entitled " Animal cruelty" pmsl

The golf will be powerwashed every other week, it will receive a proper washing every other month, and yes, it will get a waxing in the middle of summer, possibly by one of the geeks off here, if they do it for cash, cos i'm a lazy mo fo, and would rather spend 4 hours shopping or tw.anking. If i do it, it will consist of a liberal application of turtle wax, and a pair of my old pants.