ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first attempt

Focius ST
first attempt at anything like this learnt a few lessons after this one it would be so much easier if i had used a tripod let me know what u think

mallyedit1.jpg

Golf GTD Mk7
nice work that mate. Looks sweet. Second one is better. The first might be better with a lighter t-shirt on. Red maybe?

A4 Avant
I prefer the 2nd one being colour but I think the 1st one is better down to the composition of the 5 people looking better than the 4 in the 2nd one. If that make sense.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
How i miss my old blading days :( Its a soul plate btw :p and infinity if im not mistaken?

haha should do gaz where always at selby

I've been told by the doctor not to!

I took it up when he told me to stop ruining myself on my bike, and fucked my shoulder up even more lol. So I probably shouldn't. Plus I have really fragile ankles and terrible shin aches which all stemmed from the fruitbooting. And I'd have to learn everything all over again.

But I might just strap them on anyway lol, so damn tempting. Had some awesome times on them. Skating Paris was the best week ever, so many memories.