ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First (& best!) Donny South pic!

GR.. hmmmmmmm. who gives a sh*t about roast beef lololol !!!..

most women get married in white just so they can blend in with the fridge n washer lol....

oooooops, wrath of Sylvia about to befall.. head hurts ..... run away, run away....

Chavvy.......
Mav,

I think the one in the Halfords top is doing a demo of them ! Well she is sitting strangely

My thoughts exactly,, I nearly pissed me self when you wrote that dood !!!..

LMFAO !!

Joe

BMW 320d Sport

Sylvia, I gotta admit my wife does a bloody good roast but shes no good at batter, yorkshire pud comes out like pancakes and last time she made pancakes I ended up having them with gravy rather than lemon juice!

Shes hotter than the girls in the photos, but then Im biased. Problem is she wouldnt dress up in a cat-suit and parade around a car show however much you paid her!

GR
Its not all about food is it.
Why do you think take aways were inventerd

If your jelouse just post a pic of yourself up here.

Who gives a monkeys whether they can cook or not!! With the money they earn you can go out for dinner every night of the week!

honda accord 2.4 type s

Like Tony says, taller women are harder to come across. Last time i come across a tall woman, i got arrested and charged!!

7.6cc :D

Sorry GR, but i simply would not fit into that Halfords top, so your on your own!

Do they sell tents, if so, i will wear one of those

*having a minging day*

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Yeah Nick, you have to agree with Mark here, the little show they did on his bonnet sure was good, and pulled in loads of onlookers as well!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

MarkB, I like the way youve got the contrast just right on the Silver 172..............................Bloody hell!! What are those two women doing on that bonnet!

Rick

BMW 320d Sport

ok ok thats a corker of a picture Mark! Hows that dent coming along? You pulled it out yet or washed your bonnet?

u sayin about the size of these lovely ladies. that jakki seemed quite small. which see is!! but have u ever seen Rebekah? JESUS!! she could walk through ya legs! shes well dinky must be bout half a foot shorter than jakki!