ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First (& best!) Donny South pic!

Jesus ! Dont see many 6 footer women around these parts. I could never go out with a girl who is taller than me but I am 6 foot so I am ok in most cases.

Is that in those silly shoes u cant drive in or on the floor

I feel small now at 58 ....

Oh well just have to make up in other ways

Shazam! Heres the 1st Helen and friends pic...I kinda think they were a bit scared after being pulled into the Cliosport tip...sorry, tent....

www.olivermerritt.me.uk/images/cliochicks.jpg">

HELP.... HELP...

CALL THE POLICE!!!!

Some one stole that girls Waist!!!! She might not survive! Better go help her!

Ill Volunteer! If only to steal the Halford Top for my GF

what day was that one with the 3 girls taken as i was there for both and didnt see that painfully skinny girl - or the blonde for that matter - WTF?

BSNC

Sorry i no im a bloke but i just noticed something...

How much did halfords pay that girl...
a) To wear that top
b) To wear equally gross colour nail varnish?

CB Do you think those toys on the tabel are available in store? Maybe their trying to break into a new market

lol

Why dont u n GR don the Halfords top and sit on the ClioSport stand for us?

Let people really know what their getting themselves into!!!

lol

OK OK... Yes GR.... You can wear a TurtleWax top and AutoGlym shorts!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

LOL @ Mav,

Maybe they are replacements for the fluffly dice people used to put on their mirrors.

Twice the Usage eh

honda accord 2.4 type s

Or maybe the "tall" long legs of JillyB ! She could lie on the table, like the piano scene in the Fabulous Baker Boys!!! (oops getting carried away now )

Nick good news the pics are wicked loads of half dressed ladies all complete. I will put them on to my site tonight and give you guys the link to have a peak

Yep...Helen was giving her number to Mr. Read at that exact moment....

....and that Halfords girl...I couldnt believe the waist on her...talk about malnourished ....

S2000

Hope I dont offend anyone here, but heres how I see it!

One of the left - Hosebeast!
One in the middle - How old?
One on the right - Yes please!

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah Teady good call mate, I was after the one on the right, thats Helen, but you know how it is, she wanted to bring her mates along.

The one on the left was well skinny, it looks bad in the photo but seriously, up close she was painfully thin, it looked like shed had some ribs removed or something! Middle one was just your average car show dolly bird. And Helen .....hot stuff, im just waiting for her to call now...

7.6cc :D

Rough is not the word GR

If they are models then im glad im a secretary!

Ill shut up now, before im told off again.

I was there on Sun aswell, and come over 2 the Cliosport stand, u guys looked like u was having a busy day, sitting around on ur chairs.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Well yeah, but we moved quick when any of the show girls went past!

honda accord 2.4 type s

Aaaah, give me a "sexy secretary" anyday, as appose to those three slappers (well apart from the one on the right!!)

Jilly, Cant have theses tinny little girls. Much prefer taller women, there just alot harder to come across.

As for that pic of the ripspeed girls, the one on the left is as nice as the one on the right. She is skinny but so pretty. Matter of taste i guess.

GR7

Shiny red R32

You all seem to have very BAD taste! These scrawny looking waifs would not make any of you guys a nice dinner of roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, crispy roast potatoes etc and gorgeous home made apple pie and cream or fruit crumble and custard, because they only eat lettuce leaves and drink bottled water and would not have the strength to open the oven door.

Find some girls with some flesh on them for your next meet or Jilly and I will be there!