ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Clean since Sept 2009...

Expert HDI & R53
Well the time had come to finally give the car some love, It was in a bad way as it had not been cleaned since September 2009..

P1.gif

P2.gif

P3.gif

P4.gif

3hrs in and it started raining!!

Only two
quick after pics as I was rushing around trying to pack everything up.
P5-1.gif

P6.gif

Hopefully finish the rest sometime tomorrow :S

Clio
very nice Daz, typical, always starts raining during the drying/detailing stage, maybe get some more pics when its finished tommorow?

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
heh unlucky with the rain. The wheels looked nice and clean though.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks a bit better clean Daz! Maybe not leave it another 4 months for it's next one.;)

200 FF Storm Grey
The filth around the fuel cap don't look too disimiliar to mine, mine hasn't been hand washed/waxed since november either, sad times, although it's good to see some paintwork does exist under all the dirt and salt

"Navy" N17 TWO
You're like me - you "pick your days" for cleaning lol :)

But shame on you for leaving it THAT LONG :slap:

Expert HDI & R53
Thanks all that have commented! :star:

very nice Daz, typical, always starts raining during the drying/detailing stage, maybe get some more pics when its finished tommorow?

Looks a bit better clean Daz! Maybe not leave it another 4 months for it's next one.;)

I will have to start again on the weekend. Pic from today!
P1000673.gif

About time you cleaned it ;)

LOL I know!!

Much better!

Cheers forum user ;)

very smart mate, the f1's suit it well!

Not sure myself, I prefer the PH2 wheels..
004-1.gif

Looks nice mate.

Meet this weekend?

Thanks, Yes I'd be up for that!

i liked it just a much filthy, looks pukka that lad :)

Cheers mate, For some reason I prefer it dirty too...Hides all the scratches and swirls lol

Last edited:
  Phase 1 172
Those ph2 wheels look phat! I hate it when i clean my car, takes me a few hours for a quick once over then it rains and after the drive to work its dirty again lol. Bring on the summer is what i say!