ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Clean this year for Southend.

Just a few pics I have taken over the winter and then a few before making the trip down to the Southend meet.

Winter setup.

Dirt from 2-3 months of winter filth ;)

After washing the car, I set about sorting the stone chips on the wheels from last year, still have some paint left over that I use to touch up small chips. When changing the wheels I changed the o/s track rod end, because there was quite a bit of play in the ball joint.

Winter storage :)

Where I was sorting the paint chips, much to my mothers horror lol. (Extractor fan did a good job of removing the paint fumes actually :) )

And a few pictures in Sainsbury's before leaving for southened. (Lights have steamed up again :( Was planning on taking them off to dry them out, but ran out of time.)

Damage from the meet :( not sure how I did this, it's not curbage so maybe a pothole I'm not sure. It's fixable just a pain in the arse!

Wheels will be coming off a gain soon and back to the poo winter steels so I can sort the rear wheel. Front tires are sucking at holding air too, so defiantly going to be a change with that. 165 50's next I think.

Attempted to get some pics at the meet, but they were all a bit crappy. Nice seeing so many clio's though!

Thanks
Will

P.s (one day I will buy an RS grill ;) )

Last edited:
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Oh YOU were the one following me at Southend, and got stuck on the speed bumps :)

Very nice clio, very low as well!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice. I remember this from Southend, shame about the wheel damage :(

Oh YOU were the one following me at Southend, and got stuck on the speed bumps :)

Very nice clio, very low as well!

Lol yeah, thanks for waiting up for me. Bumps weren't too bad actually thought they would have been worse :)

With the way people race up and down the sea front it can't be much longer before they put down a few thousand more.

Didn't really talk to many people though, will be leaving my gf and home next time.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Lol yeah, thanks for waiting up for me. Bumps weren't too bad actually thought they would have been worse :)

With the way people race up and down the sea front it can't be much longer before they put down a few thousand more.

Didn't really talk to many people though, will be leaving my gf and home next time.

Yeah I'll leave mine at home as well :)
I actually could not believe the amount of speed cameras there were!

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Really nice Clio! You parked next to me and made mine look high lol!! My boyf is now looking for a 182 after the meet!!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
+1 on this! didnt really get to talk to many people was trying to keep the other half happy

I still enjoyed seeing everyones cars

Are you telling me there was another 1.2 there? Why didn't you say hi! I felt so alone surrounded by 182s ;)

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I wouldn't lol!! Such a b***h to keep clean!! ;) They do look good when theyre clean tho!!