ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clio 182 Supercharged?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Waits for the progress thread....on completion a few vids...Then a few problem threads and then eventually. "FOR SALE thread!"

Enjoy!

ST
Ooooh that hurts...should hear it after a long run...

Mind you'll need protection next wk over in the wilds of the Shire' so tread carefully wee man x

TrackCar & F30 330d
Waits for the progress thread....on completion a few vids...Then a few problem threads and then eventually. "FOR SALE thread!"

Enjoy!

This is probably gona happen if he doesnt get uprated internals :S

Will be nice while it lasts though :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Even if he does, it's not an AW customer, i am the only one so far to have stock of the new alloy front end that i had to work hard to get them perfect! I'm sorry you have paid ben for something but that's not my issue although i honestly do feel for you as i never realised you'd paid anything to him before...

182 cup
Even if he does, it's not an AW customer, i am the only one so far to have stock of the new alloy front end that i had to work hard to get them perfect! I'm sorry you have paid ben for something but that's not my issue although i honestly do feel for you as i never realised you'd paid anything to him before...

i'm very sorry if at any time i've implied that you've had anything to do with this, i'm just going on the info that i get fed.

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
You still running the same cams as when yours had the ITB's Kungfuspaghetti?

Nah, I had the 428's in with my first set of ITB's, but I put it back to standard while those AT power bodies were being tested (which weren't quite as good as the Jenveys) and sold them... then bought some bigger Jenveys and ran those with my original Reno spec cams for a couple of years and absolutely loved it :)

Ali said:

Enjoy!
Cynic lol

I've had cams, inlets, breather mods, ITB's (twice) and now charged. More people keep them than sell them, it's just there are a lot of cynical people assuming they get sold because there is something wrong. If someone ever bought my car they would be buying one of the most well sorted and modified Clio's on the site and probably the most reliable when you factor in it was ITB'd on 30'000 or so miles and still has the original standard engine, box, clutch etc etc (I'd never sell though!)

Mk5 golf gti
i cant believe someone would ach go for the turbo conversion just to keep the aircon
:S
boggling lol
espesh in this country
lol
supercharger FTW :D

Mk5 golf gti
4k all in
bet u cud get it cheaper but id pay full whack an get all the mappin an that

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
We could do it cheaper but this includes nearly £900 (ex vat) worth of radiator, fan, cooler and oil cooler combo.

My own car is running with a modified stock rad and universal forge intercooler which would cut costs but not look/perform as good.

This is the decision we took on our kit as it really puts the icing on the cake!

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I've actually seen the new rad/intercooler combo the last time I was at Pauls, and it's a really well made and well thought out bit of kit.

White Evo V
LMAO off at people saying they would go for a turbo to keep air con! Not needed in the UK, waste of time IMO! Its that cold most of the year that if you put your window down its colder than air con! In the summer I never used my air con anyway! feels so much better to have the window down on a summers day! Nothing better! :cool:

Also LMAO off at this!

Enjoy!

Kungfuspagetti has done well over 10k miles now and im guessing hes had no problems as I havnt heard anything??

I have covered over 4k miles on mine and I drive like A TW@T TBH, I thrash the nuts off it! I too have had no problems!

Danny R has covered 3k hard track miles in his and yet again NO PROBLEMS!!

Get it in your head! Its prooving bloody reliable so far so stop putting it down! IMO its just jelousy!! :mad: