ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Impressions

clio 172 mk2
WOW!!!!!............W.......O........W!!!!!!!!
well i finally got my clio 172 de odda day think it was tuesday and jesus its a sweet piece of machinery, honestly speaking im totally impressed with it considering it is a very rare car to have down in this island it is beautiful, from its subtle styling yet aggressive looks to its throaty and i do mean throaty deep engine tone i instantly have fallen in love with this car (girlfriend is gonna kill me lol)

the power delivery is soo smooth in any gear i want, she responds and soo attentatively and the queen highlight the cornering.............holy quakamolly batman!... its its i dont know whats the word and many of you can sure relate down in trini is some serious sharp and twisty roads so handling is a dream the esp and ebd and abs are soo well tuned....i know i might be rambling about things everyone already knows and i know they have way better cars out there but this small pocket rocket holds its own against some of the best,
honestly im truly impressed wont be long before i visit my nearest autocross event with this beauty, cheers renaultsport u produced a gifted child... i will add pics soon i just cant get around to taking pictures yet im only driving it EVERYWHERE!!!! lol so sweet
just my first impressions on the car its a beauty :D:eek::approve::D

clio 172 mk2
this im sure of kully,
i still in the begginning stages of understanding the car but its coming its soo responsive thats what i love when and where u want it to go and it does it cant wait to mod it later down the road well definately take on the twisties faster then one thing i did realise thought is that when the ac on and u swing high revs the compressor cant keep up and it sounds like its grinding well u get a kinda of gear grind sound.....heard that it could mash up the condensor so when i run high revs now ac OFF!! lollol but really nice smooth delivery of power