ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First night shoot with flash

Focius ST
Went to sheffield tonight had all my photography gear in car have used remote flash when shooting skating before but never really tried it on the car so thought id give it a go tonight. quite happy with the results just want to steall my mates remote flash and give dual flashes a try now

heres tonights efforts

DSC_0056-1.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

thanks for looking

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Some nice shots, love the colours on the walls, #1 is the highlight for me, a good location.

Was it foggy?

DCi 100
Looks good mate, just need to notice framing, like #5, alittle of the car is chopped out and just ruins the photo IMO.

Focius ST
cheers for the comments il bear framing in mind in the future. i did use a fish eye in the last picture but its not a very good fish eye just a screw on jobbie.

Megane
Haha, all that effort to blank the plate and it is clearly readable in the last pic...you my friend are what they call a legend