ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Photoshop Attempt for my project

Superleggera'd MK3
Seeing as I have currently ran out of money I thought I would attempt a go at trying to photoshop my project to get some ideas. Ive never tried this before so it was quite a challenge and the fact that I didn't have any decent pics of my car meant that I had to use a stock one from a website (which is a 5 door, mine is a 3 door) just for that added difficulty.

So if any of you photoshop boffs could give me any hints it would be much appreciated and also any ideas on what else to maybe do to it.

Had a little trouble with the 5 door thing so it looks like it has a skirt....but shouldn't :)

Plans are: Debadge (Done)
Remove unsightly exhaust (Done)
Colour code (In Progress)
Get it on AP coil overs
New alloys (favouring canasta's atm)
Remove tints (obviously not shown in this pic as its not my car :)

View attachment 87405View attachment 87408

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
clio-1.jpg

Superleggera'd MK3
What spoiler is that?? Also you forgot to remove the eco sticker in the rear window ;) cheers for the comment mate

Superleggera'd MK3
And you smoothed which looks good, trying to colour match silver on photoshop is stupid :(. What do you think to the white wheels on silver body, dont see it about much?