ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the RB 182

Certainly not going to win any awards but these are after the first bucket of water over the car. Car really needs a good claying as there is alot of tar spots that are a bit to stubbon for water and soap alone. As you can see in the pic below the wheels are in imaculate condition.

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

Few things I spotted that need sorting. There was a small rattle that was appearing when ever I shut the boot. Traced that to be a slightly loose exhaust heat shield which was sorted with a 10mm socket. New floor mats are really required and I might try and get on the next renault sport mats group buy as they look fairly smart. Defo want one of those alloy foot rests aswell. Few dings on the bodywork (mainly passenger side for some reason) and a couple of scratches on the rear end that could do with a good touch up but nothing major.

Still really pleased with the purchase and only hope it gets better.

Dan

Engine needs a good detail that will be done shortly

Renaultsport Clio 182
lovely motor fella. Gloss black wheels on RB 182's looks amazing if you were ever thinking of taking the plunge.....

Nah the Mrs is well trained! If she drives it she even parks away from other cars in the carpark now.

Still can't decide on the stripes hmmmm

Ps the black wheels do look very good, just not sure on the RB diamonds

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Nah the Mrs is well trained! If she drives it she even parks away from other cars in the carpark now.

Still can't decide on the stripes hmmmm

Ps the black wheels do look very good, just not sure on the RB diamonds

no no no. its not them driving it thats the problem, its women passengers. they open the door into f**king everything. lamp post, other cars, concrete wall, brick wall, electrical boxes (the green ones), small children, you name it she's done it and then just stands there with a look of sheer horror on her face because she's about to get a f**king bollocking.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Certainly a nice car that- good plate year, FF & looks well maintained-- I wouldnt of hesitated to have had that to sell!!!!

THe stripes would have gone in minutes though........ :)

Steve

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
removal of stripes to sell-

I may have kept them if If was owning the car for a while- dont see many with stripes any more-

S

RB One Eight Two
Very nice. Best colour by far ;)

Now drop it, it will look 100 times better. I can't believe how high standard 182s sit...