ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first pics up

clio sport 172
never put pics of my car up yet so i think its about time...let me kno what u think

dirty arches.jpg
contrast.jpg
cool.jpg
clio3.jpg

clio sport 172
iv just put a meggy ph2 splitter on and have just bought 182 alloys, still needin to get refurbed tho..think the next thing im doin is cutting out my centre section and gettin the car lowered..probs on 40 apex springs to start with then look into gettin coilies...thanks for the comments

clio sport 172
everyone on here loves the turinis but i cant wait to get the 182 alloys on..there getting done in a dark amphacite so should be a nice contrast

clio sport 172
yeah just cant wait to get everything done..wasnt workin for a while once i qualified so all the money i had was used for getting by...nice to be able to spend money on it now

clio sport 172
cheers mate the pics aint the best so will get more up when i get my new wheels refurbed and on

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sorry...Soon as i posted i remembered that his was an 03...

Looks nice. Enjoy!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
iv just put a meggy ph2 splitter on and have just bought 182 alloys, still needin to get refurbed tho..think the next thing im doin is cutting out my centre section and gettin the car lowered..probs on 40 apex springs to start with then look into gettin coilies...thanks for the comments

I really like the look of the 5 spokes on silver 172's ATM.

clio sport 172
iv decided after lookin through all the threads about lowering springs that im getting eibach sportlines now aswell....thanks for all the comments