ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics with the SLR

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Just a few pics I took when I was trying to work out how to use the camera. Taken with a Canon 300. Excuse the last pic, it was taken from behind a window.

By the way, any tips on taking pics in the dark, without getting a blurry picture would help!

Enjoy,

l_636d07646acf4d8bacd699d876fde197.png

l_917ebad047e64e9b8aa4654049673590.png

l_f0f41f72e9644feab90e78abf3b9ec78.png

l_6717ba4592ea4e5abe372dcfd0dd33fc.png

l_e9cb869347334f01aedfb9cb603f5e41.png

l_43dae82f92f34c32874d2d1508cb40eb.png

l_63acb079c0bb429b8cfffe6474789d9d.png

l_5b04028afe1f4a73b247c2fa718949de.png

Nah mate havent got a Tripod..I do want to get one though!

Using a Canon Eos 300d mate, just something simple, its my first slr camera, but im really happy with it. Still learning how to use it propley yet though lol.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If you dont want the pics to blur you can use a faster shutter speed and a flash or you need a tripod, unless the photographers on here have any better advice heh. Nice pics, the car looks lovely too.

If you dont want the pics to blur you can use a faster shutter speed and a flash or you need a tripod, unless the photographers on here have any better advice heh. Nice pics, the car looks lovely too.

Ah ok, is that what that does :p lol. Ill take some more later and change the settings! Good advice though, and yeah I want a tripod. Might treat myself for christmas :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
As said, first shots are great :)

Just play with the settings and have a browse through the tips & threads in the Photography section on here - lots to learn & pick up now

Clio 172 Cup
You can crank up the ISO rating (light sensitivity) which will allow for faster shutter speeds but will introduce increased graining. Not usually what you want but can used to good effect.

As said, tripods are your way forward and Manfrotto are usually the first make to be recommended. Bloody good kit. A bean bag tripod/resty thing is always nice to have, as is a gorilla grip.

I would also say that second hand is always something to consider. Don't be afraid of a bloody good bargain.

130i Road, 172 Track
Get a tripod for christmas so you can increase the shutter speed to 1" plus.

If you can't get a tripod, crank the ISO up to max (prob 1600) and try and hold it still at around 1/10 - 1/15 sec (this will sacrifice some image quality in the form of noise but at least it won't be as blurry).

Don't use flash as it looks unnatural and your tail lights will reflect in the photos.

:cool:

Clio 172 Cup
Get a tripod for christmas so you can increase the shutter speed to 1" plus.

If you can't get a tripod, crank the ISO up to max (prob 1600) and try and hold it still at around 1/10 - 1/15 sec (this will sacrifice some image quality in the form of noise but at least it won't be as blurry).

Don't use flash as it looks unnatural and your tail lights will reflect in the photos.

:cool:

As advice goes, that aint great.

RB & LY 182
look at the car from the front is it just me or is that front bumper dropping on the passenger side???

just look at how the bumper sits under the headlights 1's lower than the other!

u can see it at the passenger side front arch also.

tell me if im wrong??

Tangoed Works
not bad effort, I am still getting used to my 350d after having it for a couple of years. Like the night shots of the Red R27. How do you get them to look so clear. My night ones always have a redissh tinge to it.

look at the car from the front is it just me or is that front bumper dropping on the passenger side???

just look at how the bumper sits under the headlights 1's lower than the other!

u can see it at the passenger side front arch also.

tell me if im wrong??

Yes, the bumper needs reconnecting

Ohh rite, thort i was seeing things.

hav u had a little bump or a respray or something???

Lol I had a bump at 5miles an hour lol. Clipped an Astra, Fred at BTM is going to pop it back in, and Ill get the paint work sorted, could do it myself