ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First picture of my Megane

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Took it just now not the best as its drizzle weather, really really happy with the car:)

r26.jpg

M140i
I need different coloured Brembo's in my life :( Spot on car though, looks good, how are you finding it???

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Thanks for the replies folk, been out and about in it today loving the way it can put its power down on wet roads, never thought it would be this much of a difference from the 182.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice. So in summary quicker and handles better? Is it snappy or anything having those massive rear tyres?

that looks ace gary!! ill have to pop down and have a looksie sometime. was at gravells earlier and they had a very similar meggy there! and a r26r!
im on the hunt for a 172 but insurence is holding me back :(

think they are having trouble getting rid of that r26r in Gravells - its been there for months. One of the lads on megane sport was buying it until he saw it and noticed loads of marks on it so refused it in the end