ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Post...

Ultra Red Megane 175
Well finally got around to it...bought myself an '03 Clio 172 Cup today :D . I've got one question to ask as i'm a complete novice to the Renault since i've owned Fords all my driving life. The car came with a poor quality cone filter which I want to remove and put back to standard. I don't want to touch anything, so is there a standard air box I have to buy?

Sounds ridiculous I know, but as mentioned i'm a complete novice with the Renault engine!

Cheers guys, Rhodri.

53 plate Clio 172
Well done fella
Good choice
Am sure if you ask nicely someone on here might have they're original air box on here.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
There is a standard airbox which you can switch back to. This can be as effective as a Viper BMC with a couple of choice mods. Keep checking Ebay/For sale as they crop up from time to time. Alternatively, try Matt Black or Clio Spares.

My silicone elbow can be seen in this pic' as can the uprated air feed. The only other you would need would be a panel filter.