ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First (proper) Clean of 2011! (pic heavy)

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Took the chance yesterday while the weather was nice to give the car a scrub. It still needs LOTS more work doing once weve got some reliable sunshine, things like wheels off cleaning and a good claying. But for a quick wash/polish and front end wax (ran out of time for the back so just opti-sealed it) I was pretty pleased :D

PICS!
Before:
IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

During:
IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

Finished:
IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

Random Reflections:
IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

My First Attempt at a moving shot (which didn't turn out too good lol)
IMG_2166.jpg

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Thanks for the comments! Like I said I'm pretty chuffed for a quick scrub. I'm gonna crack those moving shots, let me know if youve any tips anyone??? I just think the GF should have peddled it along a bit quicker lol!

Looks mint Rob! If you want to meet up at some point soon for a bit of a shoot, I'll get ipodsandguns out too.

I'm only down at Cortonwood now, so not too far from you.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks awesome mate, very clean. Oh and i'm jealous of your xenons too :eek:

Thanks, I love them TBH! Looks like you've got projectors in yours so you could always slap in some HID's and get the look :)

Looks mint Rob! If you want to meet up at some point soon for a bit of a shoot, I'll get ipodsandguns out too.

I'm only down at Cortonwood now, so not too far from you.

Yeah mate definitely, I've only just picked up my DLSR so I've been looking for an excuse to get out for some snaps. I'll let you two pick some good spots (I know nowhere!), I wouldn't mind some tips on how to use the damn thing either lol!

Didn't realise you'd snapped yourself up a trophy aswell pal, nice one!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was the sponge just for the wheels mate?

Looks good.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Yes Gally, I just spotted that on the pic then myself. It looks like *SHOCK HORROR* i'm going at the paintwork, rest assured it just for the wheels lol!