ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First ring trip 9:16 BTG

E46 M3
Did my first ring laps on a trackday on the 14th.

Best lap was my 6th lap a 9:16 that had rain, traffic and roadworks. Had a tussel with a 550bhp Monaro for the second half of the lap.

Data says best lap would have been a 9:03, sub 9 mins is easily achievable.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent work!

Any mods to your brakes?

Throughout my 125k mile 172 Cup ownership I always maintained that with just tyres and brakes you could keep in touch with just about anything.

Nice to see someone doing similar instead of going the predictable full on from the ground up turn it into a track car route.

E46 M3
Excellent work!

Any mods to your brakes?

Throughout my 125k mile 172 Cup ownership I always maintained that with just tyres and brakes you could keep in touch with just about anything.

Nice to see someone doing similar instead of going the predictable full on from the ground up turn it into a track car route.
Just ds2500s if you can even call that a mod!

Still has air con and cruise for the journey over there.
Ohhh that's an awesome overlay!

What did you use for that?
Overlay from racerender. Data from racechrono using a 5hz Bluetooth GPS and Bluetooth obd2 dongle.